Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Is it worth it???

I have been asking this myself the whole day today. Do I really have something to gain from all the Lifestyle Changes I've set? I say I do...but it keeps me wondering that is it worth changing my lifestyle if it means losing some of my already scarce friends? I have been declining invites to go out lately, and I'm pretty sure some of them may have already taken it personally. 
But then again, I think of all people they should understand. They should respect what I have decided to go through right now. I expect them to support me. I expect them to at least accept my decision. If not, well...let's not think about that.
Anyway, I just needed to let this out. I still believe there's something big in it for amidst all these changes. Miracles still do happen, I think...

No comments: