Thursday, September 23, 2010

respite...a cutter's promise

respite...respite...all i need is respite...
there may never be peace but a fleeting breath may soothe the suffocation there is beneath all this masquerade. 
i am tired...restless...beaten...
my labyrinth is moving ahead of me - unknowingly reeling me through its web. 
ironic, you say...i have just been uttering sensations of realization for the past days, and yet here i am all wrapped up by lies and fallacies.
i am darkened...almost consumed by the gloom of my faith...and once again, the relief promised by the sharpness of the blade leaks through my veins...shivering with the chill of the metal caressing my forearm...
respite...respite...all i need is respite...
and the promise of this blade will be shattered...as i hearten the promise to myself...
that is...to live...

No comments: